Freitag, 22. Juli 2011

Half time


This camp is big experience for me. This is my first camp so I was realy excited about it, like living in forest and get to know the outdoor life stile. I call it survival camp. There are some things that I never do in my private life, but I do it in the camp. For example my friend  Majda and I never cleaned the dishes at home so now we appreciate more our mothers and their work at home. We didn`t know that cleaning can be that exhausting, it was so hard to wash the dishes last night for Alessandro, Maragrete, Majda and me, it was so hard, so we were jocking : “ Are there like 500 people in the camp ? ” , there were so many dishes.
This camp can make you better person ( you will be less spoild less lazzy , more active, organized and you will get to now what is the team work ). I  realy like work camps, because I don`t like to be passive and in my opinion this camp is perfect combination of work and having fun. In this kind of camps you make new friendships  and you get new experience. You get to know new things about life in the other countries, their life stile , tradicion, culture, food and you can also see the differences between countries. With knowing new Red Cross organizations and their activities you can use it in your Red Cross.
The most important thing of this camp is to help Bijeljina´s Red Cross.  You will learn how good is to help to people. So in the end I can say it`s worth to participate in this kind of camp,if you come you won`t regret .

The authors were Jelena and Dragana from the Bosnian Red Cross.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen